The Freescale Cup is a global
competition where student teams build, program, and race a model car around a
track for speed. The fastest car to complete the track without derailing, wins.
The development of this autonomous car requires:
·Embedded software programming and basic
circuit creation using Freescale parts included in the entry kit.
·Participants to create motor control hardware
and software to propel and steer their intelligent car.
·Participants must also interface to a camera
to navigate the car through the race course by following the guide line.
We participated in The Freescale Cup-2012. Here is the video of the preliminary round.
Wouldn't it be cool to see who is accessing what from your shared folders on the LAN?
Here is the method to do so...
1. Go to Start Menu >> All Programs >> Run
2. Alternately, press Windows key + R to open Run
3. Type compmgmt.msc and hit Enter to open Computer Management
4. On the Left Pane, click 'Shared Folders'
5. Now click on 'Sessions' to see the currently open folders
You can also see what all you are sharing and currently open files.